The Yamanouchis bought 80 million yen luxurious home in Tokyo
The mansion in Katsushika ward of Tokyo stands on a corner lot, mildly sloped toward north.
The underground garage faces a street 6 meter wide to the south, with an automatic garage door. The steel gate more than 2 meters tall at the front entrance is also remote controlled, armed with a security camera.
The garden with lawns and flowers seem to be right out of some fashionable magazine. And what seem to be out of movies are inside, a fire place and winding stairs.
Mr. Yamanouchi is a college professor, who needs a large house to which he can invite his students. The mansion is luxurious, built by a CEO of a construction company.
Bidders totaled 41, including corporations. Their winning bid was only 360,000 yen higher than the next.
Mrs. Yamanouchi was very appreciative of the 981.jp and their auction concierge.
Success stories: past users of 981.jp
- Mr. Alpha in Yamaguchi who became lessor for the first time by winning the bid for a house at 480,000 yen
- Mr. Imano in Saitama prefecture bought an apartment at 1.5 million yen and sold it three months later at 7 million yen
- Ms. Miyoko Ohno in Tokyo prefecture acquired an apartment building for 10.1 million yen as an investment
- Mr. Fukayama in Hyogo prefecture won the bid for a building at 200 million yen, rented it for a year and then sold it for 298 million yen
- Mr. and Mrs. Komori acquired a house for 3 million yen and moved from Tokyo to Suwa in Nagano after retirement
- The Sudos who won the bid at 5 million yen and live in Kanagawa prefecture
- The Yamanouchis bought 80 million yen luxurious home in Tokyo
- Yuji Fujiyama in Tokyo accumulated 500 million yen worth of assets
- Successful cases of acquiring properties through court auctions