Free registration as a general membership
Fill out the form below and proceed to free membership registration after confirming 981.jp Terms and Conditions.
ex. Seattle, WA
4. The notifications as stated in Article 3 given to the users("Users") who use the Services shall be treated as part of these Terms.
1. FKR may amend these Terms without prior notice to Users. The amended Terms shall be deemed to be applied to the Services.
2. The amended Terms shall become effective at the time when such are posted on the Site unless stated otherwise by FKR.
Article 3. Notifications from 981.jp
1. FKR shall communicate any information it deems appropriate to Users by using Site postings or e-mails.
2. If the above mentioned notifications are sent through Site postings or e-mails, they shall be deemed effective at the time they are posted or sent.
Article 4. Use of Services
1. The information from 981.jp is provided by analyzing public information given by government agencies that is also posted on "981.jp assessment/rating criteria."
Users shall judge credibility and usefulness of information and agree to accept their own responsibilities.
2. Users shall be deemed to agree to the Terms and accept their own responsibilities to use the services. Users shall prepare all necessary equipment such as communication device, softwares
and public lines.
3. Users shall be responsible for retaining required equipment not to hinder the proper use of the Services with their own responsibilities.
Users shall agree to download softwares provided by advertisers or searching results with users' own responsibilities and FKR shall take no resposibility whatsoever for any damage or loss.
Article 5. Intellectual Property Rights
Users shall agree that all information including images, sounds, text, pictures and softwares provided through the Services by FKR or advertisers, are protected by
all copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights or other intellectual property rights and laws.
Article 6. E-mails and Uploaded Web Contents
FKR shall not be liable for the contents of e-mail messages or uploaded web contents made by FKR, Users, non-agent users or the third party. Users shall take responsibility
for e-mailing, uploaded web contents and messages, dealing with e-mail service providers, and other related conditions, guarantees and statements.
In addition, Users shall agree that FKR will take no responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from users' related correspondences.
Article 7. Advertiser
Users shall acknowledge that dealings with advertisers or third party vendors found through the Services, including your participation in promotions, other related conditions, guarantees or statements and the purchase of goods or services
are between Users and the advertisers or the third parties. FKR shall take no liability for the third parties or their activities that Users involve.
In addition, Users shall agree that FKR will take no responsibility for any loss or damage caused by FKR, its Users, non-agent users or the third party, resulting from Users' related correspondences as above.
Article 8. Prohibition
Users shall not engage in the following acts in using the Services:
1. To falsify or delete information that may be used for the Services or to send/post false information.
2. To engage in activity that violates or has the possibility of violating copyrights, trademark rights or intellectual property rights belonging to FKR, other Users or the third parties.
3. To make false accusations and discriminatory, damaging or hurtful statements against FKR, other Users or the third parties.
4. To engage in activity that infringes or has the possibility of infringing on the property, privacy, portrait or publicity rights belonging to FKR, other Users or the third parties.
5. To send advertising or soliciting e-mails without prior permission to FKR, other Users or the third parties which may be construed as offensive and to interrupt e-mail reception of others,
to request to forward chain e-mails, or to forward such e-mails complying with requests.
6. To conduct any action that would lead to crimes such as fraud.
7. To establish pyramid schemes or to solicit them.
8. To send or post any image or document which may be pornographic or may involve child abuse.
9. To conduct election campaigns or similar activities or to violate Public Office Election Law.
10. To use, provide or promote harmful programs such as computer viruses.
11. To use other user's or a third party's identity to use the Services.
12. To attempt any unauthorized access to other computer systems or networks which are connected to the Services.
13. Any other act that violates laws or public order and morality(including prostitution, violence or savagery) or to put other Users, third parties or FKR at a disadvantage.
14. To promote any of the mentioned acts.
15. Any other acts that FKR deems inappropriate.
Article 9. Suspension of Services
FKR may temporarily suspend providing the Services without prior notice to Users under the following circumstances.
1. An unavoidable circumstance due to maintenance or construction of facilities for the Services.
2. An unavoidable circumstance due to failures of facilities for the Services.
3. When telecommunication service is unavailabe due to the first-class telecommunications carrier or any other telecommunications carrier,
being difficult to provide the service.
4. Any other circumstances which FKR deems necessary for temporary suspension due to an operational or technical reason.
Article 10. Discontinuation of Services
1. FKR may discontinue part or all of the Services with adequate prior notice to Users.
2. The above mentioned notice is conveyed by Site postings on 981.jp or e-mails to Users(who use our e-mail services), and such notice shall become
effective at the time as prescribed in Article 3.
3. After conveying notice to Users as stated in Article 10.1, FKR shall not be liable for any damage, loss or any other expenses arising out
of the discontinuation of the Services.
Article 11. Confidential Information and Privacy
1. FKR shall protect the privacy of Users as under Article 4 of the Telecommunications Business Law.
2. FKR shall not disclose Users' personal information which are obtained through the Services, to third parties, except for in the following situations:
(1) Cases in which compiling and analyzing personal information is necessary for purposes such as service improvement.
(2) Cases in which a specific individual is impossible to identify as a result of compiling and analyzing as stated in the preceding paragraph.
(3) Cases in which part of Services is transfered, and all rights and obligations are legally carried over to the transferee.
(4) Any other situations which disclosing or using personal information arbitrarily is necessary with Users' approval.
(5) If required based on a warrant issued by a court, any other court determination, order or laws and regulations.
(6) If required legitimately by the prosecution, the police or supervisory authorities.
(7) Cases in which FKR deems necessary for the protection of FKR's profit.
3. FKR shall disclose personal information in case of a claim falls under Article 4 of The Provider Liability Limitation Law(official name: Act on the Limitation
of Liability for Damages of Specified Telecommunications Service Providers and The Right to Demand Disclosure of Identification Information of the Senders).
Article 12. Protection of Personal Information
Article 13. Limitation of Liability
1. FKR shall not be responsible for any damage or loss to Users due to the use of the Services.
Article 9(Suspension of Services) or Article 10(Discontinuation of Services) shall apply.
3. FKR shall not be liable in cases where Users inflict damages on other Users or third parties in use of the Services.
4. FKR shall provide no guarantee whatsoever in regard to the accuracy, integrity, usefulness or the like of the information that Users obtain
through their use of the Services.
5. FKR shall not guarantee whatsoever in regard to the operation of any softwares and hardwares that are used by Users.
6. FKR shall have no liability whatsoever for expenses charged by telephone companies or telecommunication carriers, arising from access
to the Site and Users shall agree to be responsible for those costs.
Article 14. Compensation for Damages
FKR may claim compensation including legal fees against Users in the event Users cause damages to FKR as violating These Terms
or using the Services illegally.
Article 15. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
Article 16. Court of Jurisdiction
Users and FKR shall agree that any dispute relating to these Terms shall be exclusively submitted to the Tokyo Summary Court or Tokyo District Court
in the first instance, depending on the amount of the case.
Article 17. Supplementary Provision